Friday 2 March 2012

Significant Birthdays : 50th

Unfortunately, I am past my 50th, but we have created two lots of challenges for people who were celebrating their 50th birthday... one was in January and one in February. Here's what they thought - in their own words.


"I cant thank you enough for the treasure trail that you put together for my birthday in Herefordshire, we had such a fantastic time and it was a brilliant way to see the surrounding villages. Two teams did the trail on bikes and the third team wimped out and did it by car. It all got very competitive which was really funny particularly when Ken was marking it! We were very lucky with the weather, and despite the fact that it started snowing after lunch, this didnt cause a problem, it added to the fun and made the log fire, tea and cake all the better when we returned to the Lodge. I think the mix of clues from buildings etc in the villages and the items we had to find or buy was perfect and all of those who participated have said what a brilliant way to spend a day."


"Well what can I say. We had the time of our lives at the weekend,even in the rain. What a wonderful way to spend a rainy afternoon. We all really enjoyed the treasure trail. We all got the murderer and weapon right,most of us managed the shopping and photo challenge (even a man in drag!) and dingbats. Thank you so much for all the work you put into the challenge. I will be singing your praises from the roof tops and recommending you to everyone I know. Once again Thank you."


We are currently working on a 30th and a 70th...... will report back when I get their feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment